Monday 21 February 2011

Very Short Conversation ...

We were sitting together , he suddenly turned to me and was about to tell me something but then he shut his mouth swallowing his words like a bitter syrup , then he turned again back to me with a look full of determination on his face and said : My dear I promise you i will never break your heart , i promise you with every single part of me i will never do this to you , then he fell down in silence as if he finally was able to throw this heavy burden from his shoulders , i looked back to him in his eyes looking at him with eyes mixed up with alot of emotions and with a ghost of a smile on my lips , i gave a sigh and then replied back : calm down my dear , don't be so harsh on yourself , it is ok for me because you can't break my heart just for one single reason , It is already BROKEN .

No comments:

Post a Comment